Thursday, December 20, 2007

Whitepaper links now working

If you are one of the folks who tried to download my whitepapers, well I'm really sorry for the broken/wrong links you could have found.

The fact is "Altervista.org" (the provider hosting my main site) didn't provide access to non-html files from sites other than those of the Altervista community.
This one turned out to be discovered only today (thanks to Ivan that pointed out the problem!) and I have finished few minutes ago moving files to a newly created ADrive account and making them publicly available (this time for real!).

So, if you want to download them this time it (will/should) work.

My deepest apologizes for the inconvenient.

P.S. If you want to give it a try, Adrive offers 50 Gigabytes of online storage for free. And you know what? When I say "free" I really mean "FREE"...

No comments:

Post a Comment