Tuesday, December 18, 2007

TMIG project: front-page illustration

TMIG project front-page turned out to be quite inspiring.
I think the good design of the red graphic element is the main reason for such a plenty of different versions I came to:

The one above has been the first to be printed... good, but after a while I found myself disappointed by its lack for minimalism. Well, I do find it minimal... but not enough!
So a new version made to light:


Especially for this last one I came to three different solutions (that I don't insert here to avoid an intoxication to you): one without the grey box (click and zoom the image if you don't see it), one with simply my name added and others with different reciprocal positions for the text and the graphic element.

Do you wanna see more? Are you really sure you want to? Post in the comments and I'll upload other solutions I came to.

No comments:

Post a Comment